[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: back surgery

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Mon Sep 16 10:51:01 UTC 2019

I never heard of this device.
I have 2 slipped disks and my pain goes all the way down my leg!
I have a good idea what you are going through.  I used to get injections and took meds, but the meds were bad for my kidneys, so we finally stopped.
I have learned to tolerate the pain and use a walker for long walks, like convention!
Got luck with your surgery and explain the device to me, when you can.

Terry