[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Tonight's pony bead class

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Mon Sep 16 15:04:34 UTC 2019

Joyce has been saying 9:30 eastern time, after the chat, so I guess it is the chat number.
I thought she put the number in one of her e-mails, but I can not find it!
Maybe I am thinking of the cupcake class!
Pretty sure the chat line!
Also, everyone, tonight is our mamorial in Honor os our Beloved, Terry Knox!
Come and tell us what what you remember about her!
Can you believe it has been about 1 year and 2 weeks, since we all got the shock of our lives.

Terry