[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: back surgery

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Sep 18 00:52:41 UTC 2019

You understand I am sure the device to tell you what stimulation you want to change to is not accessible. The new battery they are using now you have to charge every two days. There is another battery that lasts longer, but I don't know how long since they changed. If you get an accessible controller please let me know how it works.

b.butterfly at comcast.net

My husband has one for his neck.

Becky