[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Interchangeable needles

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 19 18:22:19 UTC 2019

I have tried both types.  I truly like the Denise needles far better. As
Tracy said the metal ones come unscrewed  and of course in the middle of the
row.

I never had that problem with the Denise needles.  They stay locked in
place.

I will also say that I had a circular metal needle in my suit case that I
carried on when I went to SC and it was the suit case that would be put in
the overhead department.  I am glad I couldn't see what they did to my suit
case as my Mom didn't''t tell me until we got on the plane, but they took
everything out of the suit case including all my clothes and everything.
Phey piled it on the counter and came over to me and asked it I had any
metal in the suit case.  I told them my hypodermic needles and a pair of
knitting circular needles.  They told me I could not touch that bag and when
I went  to go on the plane they told me they checjked my bag.

So beware of flying with metal knitting needles.

How embarrassing I am glad I couldn't see what they were doing.

The only problem I have with Denice needles is that my dog will chew on the
needle part.  Thank God Denice sells the points separate.  I am all set as I
got my 3 pairs of size 8 needles this week.

They have a good deal going on at Denice now, You can purchase anypair of
points[size] and they give you a choice of 3 diffeerent cord lengths  of
cord for $8.  The points are $7.50 up to size 9 or 10 and the cords is $5 up
to a certain length.  I love my Denice needles.

Joyce Kane
 Kane Kids Shop
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...