[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Interchangeable needles

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 19 21:26:13 UTC 2019

Dottie,

We have this here in the states!!  Better yet to do those tasks you just
asked for, let me say it is Free.  It's called AIRA and the first 5 minutes
of each phone call, it is free.

Don't worry  I am hopeful this will become available all over this planet,
give it time.

Joyce Kane
 Kane Kids Shop
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...