[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Confused...halloween dish cloth, witch and cat pony beads

Lisamaria lisamaria0217 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 00:22:08 UTC 2019

Hey All,
:
I’m super confused about the dates of three classes. I have down that the Halloween dish cloth email class started Sept. 15. I haven't seen anything posted. Did I somehow miss it?

Also, I know the cat pony bead class is rescheduled. Is that today at 8:30? I have down that the witch is today at 8 but no one was there except one silent person.

If anyone can clear the fog within my brain ... I'd be super appreciative.

LM