[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 15:06:17 UTC 2019

I seldom rip things out, but certainly have done so. I was recently making a pillow cover on my knitting machine, and the carriage pushed the whole thing off. Somehow the yarn went the wrong way.  There was no escape. You either rip out enough to put it back on the machine or throw it away. The pillow is not yet finished, but ready to go back on the machine. I do have two or three unfinished projects that I have forgotten what is wrong with. I don't even remember what color they are. So when I need to do penance some time, I guess I should dig them out and try to repair or tear apart.
Ramona