[NFB-Krafters-Korner] knitting slippers

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Sep 30 13:26:47 UTC 2019

I added leather half-soles to some slippers I made.  They do seem to help
with slipperiness.  The whole soles were very heavy, but the half-soles
not so much.
I also read some place that one could add some rubber paint, and that
would make a sole less slippery.
If you decide on some non-skid thing to add, I'd be interested to hear
about it.
Tracy