[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Folding fun: an accessible or a gummy lesson

Lisamaria lisamaria0217 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 04:59:35 UTC 2020

I've been keeping busy during the shelter in place order by polishing off my origami skills. I'd love to share them with you. Please note that I am sharing this link far and wide. This is not for Krafters Korner members exclusively. However, because Krafters Korner got me excited about origami years ago, I will totally be plugging the division.

Join me Sunday, April 5, at 11 AM Pacific, for folding fun, an accessible origami experience.

We will meet via zoom. To join the meeting just ...
Click https://zoom.us/j/5102892577