[NFB-Krafters-Korner] basic knit stitch class

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 13:22:22 UTC 2020

Tomorrow evening at 9:30 eastern time is the basic knit stitch class. It will be the same numbers as last week for casting on. You need circular or straight needles size 6 to 10 recommended, four-ply yarn, scissors. Cast on at least 20 stitches. We will work with them. More are ok, but we want to get to the end of the row so you can learn how to move to the next row. This is a pop-up class, so you do not have to sign up online. If you do not have the number from last week email me offlist at walhoframona at gmail_com. See you all then.
Ramona