[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday night chat April 6 7:40 PM eastern

JILL ROSSITER jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 4 18:40:47 UTC 2020

Join us April 6 at 7:40 PM Eastern for an Easter chat. Bring along a 12 Peg flower loom loom tool small amount of pastel yarn scissors and three shopping bags. I will be teaching you how to knit a cute and decorative Easter egg. We will discuss what our plans are for the Easter holiday. Don’t miss out on all the fun! The call in number is 786-577-1020 The access code is 614370. Hope to see you there!
Jill

Sent from Xfinity Connect App