[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT how to make a mask

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 14:02:29 UTC 2020

Yes, using an old sleeve will work also, you just have to be sure that it will cover the nose and the mouth. The bandanna has probably six layers of fabric. It’s important that you have a tight knit fabric of some sort, not with lots of big holes. Although filtered mass would be better, most of us don’t have filtered mask material to get to. :-) This is better than nothing.

K. ReNae Anderson
Sent from my iPhone