[NFB-Krafters-Korner] My circular needles and worsted weight yarn are driving me crazy!

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Mon Apr 6 17:07:17 UTC 2020

Ari, I am available this week to help you get started. If you are interested in working with me, feel free to call me at: 617-335-8966. That is my cell number but most of the time I have it with me. You can also email me privately at
Kutash-jm at comcast.net. We did miss you on Thursday. We are  not having a class this week, so if you want to call me at 9:30 p.m. you and I could spend that time together and experiment with a cast-on that you can do. I have two kinds I think may be easier for you to learn, and I am willing to help.

Jeanette