[NFB-Krafters-Korner] touchable Embroidery?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 9 11:44:59 UTC 2020

I did crewel when I was a teenager, and it's the only kind of embroidery I know, so I'd say it's good for a beginner.  I learned the various kinds of stitches from a book, then I combined them to make up my own designs.  I did mine on plain cotton fabric, with an embroidery hoop to keep it fairly tight as I worked on it.
I learned it decades before anyone thought of the Internet, so what we had were books, but I suppose now there are instructions online.
It was fun.
Tracy