[NFB-Krafters-Korner] touchable Embroidery?

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:57:49 UTC 2020

Hello,
I've started to learn basic sewing technique this morning. As of now,
I can thread a needle with a large eye and make the knot. My Mum is
helping me while I learn the whys and wherefors. There's no shame in
using sighted help. I know people who have arthritis and I've helped
with fiddly things as my fingers are thin and small. Use the skills
you have and when you haven't got one, use someone else's.

It's a start anyway. I'm asking re embroidery so there's something to
aim for. In the meantime, I'm hoping I'll be able to fix some of my
clothes by the beginning of next week. I'm giving myself this week and
next week off before going back to the grindstone.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

On 4/9/20, Terry Powers via NFB-Krafters-Korner