[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Loom Knit Corner-to-Corner (C2C) Technique

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 18:53:43 UTC 2020

Hello, fellow crafters!

Tuesday, April 14, I will be teaching the Corner-to-Corner technique in the beginner loom knitting  class. If you are interested in learning this technique, please go to https://www.krafterskorner.org/beginnerloom/ to sign up for this class. Once you sign up, you will be sent an email inviting you to join the Loom knitting group. Please except this invitation to be added to our email list.

Class begins at 8 PM Eastern. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Happy Crafting!