[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beginner Knitting classes

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Thu Apr 9 23:18:30 UTC 2020

Ramona, and those of who are knitters would like to know hou those of you
who are just learning are doing with the cast on and knitting stitches. Our
plan is to not have class tonight. It looks as if there are many zoom class
options. So send us an email about your progress. The current plan is to
have a class next Thursday at 9:30 Eastern at the same phone number. I will
be teaching you how to bind off or take your knitting stitches off of the
needles. If many of you wish to wait on that, we can always do more
reviewing on the knit stitch and re-schedule the binding off class, but we
need to know.

So good holidays, what ever you celebrate, and we will see you on April 16
2020 at 9:30 Eastern Time.

Jeanette Kutash

Written for ramona and myself and anyone in that class who would like help,
reinforcement, or to let us know you are ready for the next challenge,
binding off.