[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beginner Knitting classes

Wren Langley wlmr4020 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 18:23:19 UTC 2020

hi,
I saw this message before the class started, but I didn’t think I would need help with anything. However, I discovered that there is a lot I don’t know. I would like to know if it is too late for me to join the class. I would be happy to catch up if you would just tell me what to do. If there is going to be a review of the casting on that would be great. If not would there be another way that someone could write me privately and I could do that part and then catch up with the rest of the class? If this is not possible. I do understand. I would love to join though, if I can.

Thank you, God bless, and please stay safe
Wren Langley
PS my mother, who is cited, taught me to knit, so there is a lot I don’t know about how blind people knit. So if there are different message methods, that might need to be explained to me. Again thank you very much.

Sent from my iPhone