[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beginner Knitting classes

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 14:40:15 UTC 2020

Candace, thank you for speaking up. What particular stitches do you want. There are lots of patterns in knitting and some techniques, but really there are only two stitches: knit and purl. You can call ribbing, seed stitch, etc., different stitches, but they are just different arrangements of knitting and purling. That's why we need to know what you mean by different stitches. I am not fussy about terminology; I just want to understand.
Ramona