[NFB-Krafters-Korner] The beginners knitting class

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 15:17:42 UTC 2020

Wren, you are welcome to join the class if you want to. It is a large group if they all hang in. Thus, it would make sense to do a one to one offlist or by phone for casting on. There is a simple cast on that some people start with. The long tail version is harder to do when your not with the teacher. But several people did pick it up, even though the class was large for a phone class. Anyone can teach you one to one if you like. It was probably a mistake for me to try to cover both stitches in one class. I wanted people to know the alternatives, but it might have confused some people. Just decide who you want to work with, and let us know. Nobody will be offended.
Ramona