[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: Apple Trainer wanting to help parents doing Home Schooling

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 23:06:06 UTC 2020

Just sharing!
**Apple Training & Assistance**
TTJ to Hold Special Presentation Aimed At Providing Ideas and
Solutions for Families, Teachers, and Students by ttjblogowner
On Friday, April 17, The Tech Juggernaut will be holding a special 90
minute session, with the goal of providing ideas and solutions, as
well as answering questions, for those trying to teach and learn from
home during this unprecedented time. This session is especially suited
for teachers and students attempting to teach classes or attend school
from home, as well as for kids and families looking for fun,
interactive ways to facilitate learning and growth.

With numerous businesses and gatherings closed and postponed, and with
schools switching to entirely online learning for the time being, we
are faced with some unheard-of challenges, but these challenges also
provide us with some unique opportunities to change the way we think
about things, and the way we teach and learn. The Tech Juggernaut, a
certified Apple Teacher, is ready to meet those challenges, and to
share those opportunities with others. We will provide resources,
tools, suggestions, activities, and more, to address some of the
common questions and concerns people have. We will focus on various
free and paid iPad apps and other technologies, as well as general
suggestions and project ideas, that can make learning easier, as well
as presenting ideas for related activities the whole family can enjoy.
We will also discuss apps and other solutions for teachers who are
trying to offer online learning opportunities to their students.

This 90 minute session will be held on Friday, April 17, 2020,
beginning at 3PM Eastern Time. It will consist of an approximately 45
minute presentation, followed by about 45 minutes for Q and A. We will
use the Zoom platform for this session, and there is no cost, and no
registration necessary. To join, use Zoom meeting ID: 3116952583, and
enter the password 232402

Alternatively, you may Click Here to Join.

This special presentation and Q and A session supplements a growing
portfolio of TTJ help sessions and other offerings. Every Tuesday and
Thursday at 1PM Eastern, we are holding virtual help and support
sessions at no cost, to make it easier for people to get their tech
questions answered, since they cannot currently visit Apple Retail
Stores or other locations. We also continue to offer free classes,
such as the popular, "iPad For All Computing" course, in session right
now. You can view all our upcoming events on This Page. For questions
or to learn more, please don't hesitate to Get In Touch.

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy