[NFB-Krafters-Korner] New to the group and need help

Amy Stannard stannardamy00 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:31:12 UTC 2020

Hi to all
I live in the UK but have been following you all on this list. As i am deaf i can’t join in the live events as my hearing is too savers but i try any videos or utube recordings you put up and an of th links i find. Sometime i cna hear videos if they have been rfecorded at a high enough volume. I done a bit of knitting but it was a log time ago and i usually go to all kinds of crafts with PA who helps me. At home i make cards but have not as yet found somewhere i cna sell them. I am just aobut to start fabric painting wiht a bit of help form my mum and my PA using teddy and email. Have a question for knitters if you what to switch from form colour to another while knighting what is the best way to do it. I am using knitting needles and i would normally cut off the piece of wool once a line is ended and then knot the next colour to it but that can leave areas with vsiable knots cna points where the colours mix. Has anyone got a bettter way of doing that makes the finished product look more neat when finished?
Thanks amy

Sent from my iPhone