[NFB-Krafters-Korner] The beginners knitting class

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:18:37 UTC 2020

The class date is April 16!

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jeanette Kutash via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 10:55 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>; Jeanette Kutash <kutash-jm at comcast.net>
Cc: Jeanette Kutash <kutash-jm at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] The beginners knitting class

Good morning Krafters,

We will be having our beginning knitter class at 9:30 eastern time on Thursday, April 6th. I, Jeanette Kutash, will be teaching the cast off, also know as the bind off method for taking stitches off your needle.

I know that in this class so far some of you have gotten the knitting and the cast on stitch, some just the knitting stitch, some just the cast on stitch, and some have asked for help. Whereever you are, I encourage you to join us. Listen to the directions. Get them in your head. Even if you aren't ready for this, repetition even in hearing instruction is helpful. Remember, I will always be available for help and we can arrange that. Remember, there are other people who are sitting in on this class who are also willing to help.

The call in and access numbers are below:

605-475-4000
Access code 525229#

I look forward to seeing you on Thursday at 9:30 eastern time.

Jeanette