[NFB-Krafters-Korner] New to the group and need help

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:32:06 UTC 2020

There are 2 ways of connecting.
You can tie a loose knot that can be untied, later and continue knitting.

Another way is to leave a long tail of each yarn, maybe a foot or so.  Then start knitting with the new yarn.  When you get to the second row, make sure your stitches are snug enough, that it is not gappy, where you connected the new yarn.
When you have enough knitting, weave in your tails or hold off until you finish.  Make sure you weave in color A in the correct section and B in the correct section, if you changed colors.

Terry