[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: Watch One World: Together At Home with Be My Eyes

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 14:58:17 UTC 2020

I actually got myself signed up for Be My Eyes and used it successfully this week. It was so easy! That never happens to me on the internet. The volunteer helped me read the return addresses on all my mail (lots of bills waiting for payment) and helped me with some yarn colors. This was exciting for me and Very unusual!
Ramona