[NFB-Krafters-Korner] new knitters

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:32:22 UTC 2020

Kaila, it happens to all of us. When you can, please try again. Use the long tail or the simple cast-on stitch. Any of us can help you get it started. The big deal is doing a few rows of knitting. Then you have some hand motions that work, and you have something to pet and feel that you have accomplished something. If you wait too long, you may lose what you have accomplished so far.
Ramona