[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Terry

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 15:32:41 UTC 2020

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

A friend of mine, had another friend, bring cupcakes, with a candle and sing
happy birthday, on Friday!

My sister treated us to cary out for both of our birthdays!

We went to have a cupcake, before bed, and we had a flying cupcake!

I cleaned up most of the mess and was about to wash the tiny bit, on the
floor, then, here comes, Sophie and licks the floor!!!

Our four paw drive is now a mop!!!

Want to watch a new soap oppra!  Sophie watches, As The Washer Spins!!!

She likes to watch our frunt loading washer spin!!!

Terry