[NFB-Krafters-Korner] question about drawing pictures in braille

Tammy Freitag krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 03:15:37 UTC 2020

Debbie,
Looks like the book is out of print according to
https://www.abebooks.com/products/isbn/0999176617?cm_mmc=AMZ-_-DetailPage-_-OOS-_-ISBN

This is part of Amizon.  I wonder if Horizons for the Blind might have
it.  Just a thought.  I didn't check.

Take care!
Tammy

On 4/19/20, Debbie Killian via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Tammy Freitag, President
NFB Krafters' Division