[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Classes, Classes, Classes

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 23:01:05 UTC 2020

Thanks to everyone that has offered the Pop Up Clases over the last few weeks.

My calendar is now looking pretty empty.  Crafts are what has helped
me get from one end of my day to the next.  I sure hope everyone else
has figured that out as well.  Our Korner could use some more classes.
What type(s) of craft is/are your favorite? What would you like to
learn?
- Do you have a simple project, an advanced project or somewhere in
between you could share?  Our class archive has many things listed
there, if you need any suggestions.

Here are the types of classes available.
1.  Pop Up Classes- This class can happen about 2 weeks after
scheduling a date with me.  The teacher puts the notice on the
listserv with an email address.  Interested students contact the
teacher directly.  The teacher is given a telephone number to use for
the class which he/she has to send to the students.
2.  Telephone class- If you think people may need a little time to
collect supplies for a project, this class can happen 4 weeks after
scheduling a class date with me and completion of the class proposal
form.  It will be placed on our Calendar and students sign up by way
of the sign up form.  Names are collected and sent to the teacher.
The teacher then sends the telephone number to the students.  These
classes may last 1 session or more. The # of classes is determined by
the teacher during our chat.
3.  The email classes are available as well.  These classes happen 5
weeks after scheduling to allow enough time for the list to be
established. After scheduling with me, the class proposal form is
completed, the class is posted on the calendar and a notice is sent
out to the listserv.  If you want to take that class, sign up for it
on the class form.  When the listserv is set up, students will receive
an email notice saying that you have been invited to the list for that
class. Reply to that email and you are up and running.  This format is
for projects that multiple class sessions.

If you are new to our Korner and you need any help with any of this
process, just speak up.  If you are willing to teach a class but would
feel more comfortable with an assistant, just speak up.  There are
enough folks around to offer that hand.

I can be reached by phone call and/or email.
H: 402-904-5105
Email: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
or krafters.division.president at gmail.com

If I don't respond within a day or 2, try again.

Thanks so much for hanging in there to the end of this message!
Smile!
Tammy
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy