[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crochet Class

Georgina Joyce gena at gena-j.me.uk
Tue Apr 21 10:10:18 UTC 2020

Hello Amy and All,

I too live in the UK and just found this list. What a lovely breath of fresh air. I am now seeing lots of opportunities to explore my artistic abilities. I will write later about myself.

Amy, I wondered if you were able to read ebooks in mp3 format?  Jonathan Mosen has made his meeting in the cloud free of charge.

https://mosen.org/zoom/

I wondered if you had enough hearing to use a smart speaker? As there are a number of ways you can ask it about time zones. I typically say. A lady, what time is it in Eastern? I then can work it out how many hours difference there is between us. As I write it is 6:05 and here it is 11:05. So we are 5 hours in front.

I look forward to your input as I am sure you have a lot of skills to share and the folks here seem to be very helpful.

Lets get crafting!

Gena