[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 16:09:33 UTC 2020

Hi Tracy, first of all, thanks for the good laugh about the Yarn Goddess, lol.
I am getting ready to finish up a blanket square for our churches knitting group whenever we get to see them again.
I am crocheting a couple of scarves too. I am experimdenting with the directions of the stitches, on one scarf I am bringing the working yarn from behind and over the hook and through the chain stitch. On the other scarf, I am bringing the working yarn from behind and under the hook and then up and over it and through the chain stitch.
Question of the day, which version is the correct one, or, doesn't it really matter as long as I get the same results in how the stitch feels?
Thanks for your help, and, sorry for the typo. I must need more coffee or more Oreos. Lol.