[NFB-Krafters-Korner] beginner crochet class

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 02:16:26 UTC 2020

Vicky,
Yes, there is a very beginnings crochet class.  I am the teacher.  The
class has several levels in it.  If a person knows the stitches, I
give them a section of the pattern to work on while I work with others
on the very basics.  I would love to share crocheting with you.  Use
the following link to sign up for the class.

https://www.krafterskorner.org/crochet

It has an email portion to the class.  You will be added to this email
group.  Here you can ask questions.  Hope this is helpful!

If you have more questions, just let me know!

On 4/22/20, Vickie via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy