[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout tonight

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:00:55 UTC 2020

Yep, don't look now but it is Friday again.  Smile!
Would you like to come hang out with other crafters, have some time to
work on a project and just visit with some fun folks?  Sure hope so!
Come join us at the Crafters' Hangout tonight at 7:40 P.M. EST on our
chat line.  No sign up, necessary!  Just bring a project and your
favorite beverage, find a comfortable spot and just be prepared to
laugh.  I don't know how much work we get done but we have fun saying
we do.  Hahahaha!
Chat number 786-577-1020 The access code is: 614370#
--

Looking forward to hanging out with you this evening!  Smile!
Tammy