[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Corner-to-Corner Class — Decreases

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 06:26:10 UTC 2020

Just a reminder that we will finish up the corner-to-corner class tonight at 8 Eastern.

As a courtesy to others in the class, please arrive on time as there may not be enough time during class to catch you up. Also, if you have excessive background noise (television /music, others talking, barking dogs, etc.),  please mute yourself  (press the star key  followed by the number 6) after you check in or go to a quieter room in your home. We have a few of the students who have a difficult time hearing when there is excessive background noise & others who have hearing  sensitivity issues due to medical reasons. Plus, it’s just good manners & shows respect to your fellow students & instructor.

The call-in information is below:

 (605) 313-5111
Access code: 442790#

I look forward to seeing you in class!