[NFB-Krafters-Korner] What classes would you want?

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 15:18:17 UTC 2020

Terry

I know how to loom knit and crochet. I do not know how to do much. I
never learned how to knit with needles

I use to have a crochet set in a leather zippered pack with about a
dozen meddle hooks but with a move I had to get rid of everything. I
am in search of a new set. I can't remember where i got the first set
but I am thinking Target or Walmart.

On 4/30/20, Terry Powers via NFB-Krafters-Korner

leanicole1988 at gmail.com

Work email
lwilliams at wsifb.com