[NFB-Krafters-Korner] What classes would you want?

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Thu Apr 30 22:54:26 UTC 2020

 One of the things you might want to do is look at past classes listed also for your information we are starting a beginners knitting class in June it’s an ongoing class people can sign up anytime and we will be teaching needle knitting there will be an afternoond group and an evening group each will meet once a month. So you don’t have any experience with needle knitting, it might be a craft to try. You should also know that later in the year I I would guess we could count on Joyce teaching classes with beating. We have a Beginner Loom  Knitting class, and even though you’ve done someL Loom knitting, it might be a place to start. Each month we work on at least one new project one stitch and if you sign up for that ongoing class, I’m sure that we could help you learn as we have all learned to do projects. As someone who has taught various things and done some crafts, we do try to look for new art in to work with people so that everyone gets the kind of crafting experience and knowledge that theyHope for. Hope this helps.  Sent from Jeanette Kutash's  iPhone