[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Stitch markers for crocheters?

Melissa Tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Sun Aug 2 17:42:23 UTC 2020

I bought some jumbo stitch markers that kind of works like a safety pins but clips better to the crocheted project.  I have misplaced the ones I have, but can’t find more of them at amazon.  I think they are boye or clover brans.the place I bought the previous ones is out of business.  I got some from amazon, but they are ring markers, probably made for knitting.  Not sure how they work since there is no slit in them.  Any ideas are appreciated.