[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Introduction

Judy Kurtz jkurtz at rogers.com
Sun Aug 2 21:36:13 UTC 2020

Good afternoon,
My name is Judy Kurtz, and I just joined this email list. I thought I would introduce myself for those people who don’t know me. I’m from Guelph Ontario Canada, and I’ve been doing crafts since I was a little girl. When I was younger I mainly did Bead crafts like Bead animals and a bead banner. Back in 2018, I got into Canvas crafts, and I do sewing with the Canvas. I get these Canvas kits from Mary Maxims, and all you have to do is cut out the Canvas, and follow the instructions to make the craft.