[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: Fwd: [BlindAds] Perkins Brailler repair

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 01:55:31 UTC 2020

Just sharing.
________________________________
From: BlindAds at groups.io <BlindAds at groups.io> on behalf of John's Gmail <jharden115 at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2020 7:45 PM
To: <BlindAds at groups.io>
Subject: [BlindAds] Perkins Brailler repair

        If you have a Perkins Braille writer that is not working as well as it should, or is not working at all John Harden’s Quality Brailler Repair Service can help. The basic price for cleaning, lubricating and adjusting a Brailler is $85, and remember there is a 3 month warrantee on all work. The braille writer can be shipped using free matter for the blind.

        After your Braille Writer has been serviced we recommend that you keep it covered when not in use. To this end John Harden’s Perkins Brailler Service has made a soft black canvas machine cover that is very affordable. This cover fits the machine perfectly, has a slit in the top for the handle and is water resistant. And the best part is this cover sells for only $20.

        We are now able to refinish your machine so it looks as good as it works.  Right now we only have the original gray finish.  Refinishing costs $50.

I regret to say that the second generation, (plastic) machines can not be repaired in my shop.  Contact Perkins for more information about these machines.

        If you need your Brailler repaired, if you need a new cover for your Brailler, if you need to buy a used Brailler or if you need your Brailler refinished contact John Harden  by email jharden115 at gmail.com

You can also call or text John at 386-846-1325 for additional information. Payment will be excepted by PayPal, personal check made out to John Harden or by credit card. It is advised that you give credit card information over the phone, not through the mail or by email.  We have now implicated ApplePay and Zelle so you can now send the payment electronicly.  Turn-around time is usually less than one week for individual machines.

You can send the Braille Writer to:

John Harden

145 North Halifax Ave.

Unit 605