[NFB-Krafters-Korner] tiny Christmas basket

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 01:01:53 UTC 2020

Hi Krafters,

The Tiny Christmas basket class will be Friday August 28 at 7:10 P.M. EST. I
went to the craft store tonight to price the materials. It will cost a
whopping big $1.25. So, I am willing to send anybody taking the class enough
supplies to make one basket. However, the list of materials is as follows;

1.	31, 6 mm faceted beads
2.	40, 8 mm faceted beads
3.	10, 18 mm star beads
4.	10, tri beads
5.	10, number 2 safety pins
6.	24 inches, 26 gage craft wire

I plan to do some experimenting with different size beads and number of
pins, because I would like the basket to hold a little votive size L E D
candle. You could also put a little flower in it. It is small enough that
you could hang it on a Christmas tree, use it as a party favor, or I bet you
guys could come up with other ways to use it. My beads that I bought tonight
are blue and white.

If you want a kit, please send me your name and address off list at
Bernice.J.Bird at gmail.com <mailto:Bernice.J.Bird at gmail.com> , ASAP.  Also,
please let me know if you want your items labeled in braille.

So, Please sign up if you are interested and join us for this fun little
project.