[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Some questions about 3D printing

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 14:22:57 UTC 2020

Hi,

Someone on another list is considering getting a 3D printer and is wondering if there are any available resources on using these as accessibility tools such as signature guides and tactile dice.  He wants something that can be used with NVDA.

Also, just for myself, I remember there was a Zoom meeting discussion on how to code with Open Scad, but I didn't see an invitation.  does any of you know if there's a recording of this, or other accessible resources?

Thanks,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com