[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Last day to sign up

Terri Nettles terrinettles at comcast.net
Wed Aug 5 20:38:15 UTC 2020

Hi Courtney:
Are usually knit two together to decrease is this correct? I know how to increase are usually net the net in the back of the stitch to add on.
Terri nettles

Terri Nettles

On Aug 5, 2020, at 3:03 AM, Courtney F. Smith via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Class name, knitted Christmas TreeInstructor, Jeannette K
<kutash-jm at comcast.net>

Craft type, knitting

Class format, phone

Class date, August 12

Class time, 7:40 Eastern

Sign up deadline, August 5

Class description:

We will be learning to knit a simple Christmas tree
Skills needed:

Know how to knit, increase, decrease, bind off. (if you don’t know a skill,
send me an email and we can figure out if there is time to teach it)
Supply list:

  - Size 11 knitting needles (US)
  - one skein of bulky yarn
  - You can use one skein of worsted and smaller needles if you want a
  smaller tree

Sign u <https://www.krafterskorner.org/students>p:

https://www.krafterskorner.org/knittedtree/

--