[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hang Out Reminder

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 03:32:00 UTC 2020

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Merry Christmas!

Santa and I wanted to send out the reminder a little early so everybody
would have plenty of time to read it.

Smile!

Don't forget to bring that special project to work on while we visit and
get to know our new friends that have joined us on our little corner.

Just so you know, since this is looking a lot like Christmas around here, I
have a gift for someone.  All you have to do is come join us. The Hang out
kicks off at 5:40P.M. EST. 2:40P.M. PT.  For our newer members, we just do
a lot of visiting and mostly act silly.  All you have to do is grab your
telephone and dial:

Chat number
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/uqy1kzuvhczk/?&th=16ffbe837022afa0&v=c&
st=100> #

786 577 1020

Access Code 614370#

The gift will be given at 6:15P.M. EST.  Want a clue?  Smile!  Sorry!
Don't have one. Can't tell ya!  It's a secret, so if you don't explode from
curiosity, come join us to find out!

Hahaha!  Yep, that was a bit mean, but what can I say?

Wink!

Shhhhhhhhh!  It's still a secret!

Tammy

Yep, still laughing because I know something you don't know!

Smile!