[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hang Out reminder

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 18:01:28 UTC 2020

Here Comes Santa Claus!

Smile!

Yep, Santa will bring that gift to our Craft Hang Out this evening.

Don't forget to bring that work in progress and a big glass of tea or
whatever to keep the chat going.  Smile!  We start our Hang Out at 5:40P.M.
EST.

Chat number
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/uqy1kzuvhczk/?&th=16ffbe837022afa0&v=c&
st=100> #

786 577 1020

Access code:614 370#

Santa will deliver that secret gift at 6:15P.M. EST.  Does that sound like
an odd time?  Lol!  Santa's idea, I am just the messenger.  Smile!

So, Ho! Ho! Ho! Until then.

Chat soon!

   Tammy