[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sewing machines

Cathy Miller guillcat at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 12:28:34 UTC 2020

Lovette,
Yes, it is possible.  Whether you can be successful is something you won't know until you have tried and exhausted every avenue.  Do you have the owner's manual?  If not, see if you can find the manual online.  Begin when you have an undisturbed period of time to learn every inch of the machine, where the thread originates and where it travels, whether there is enough tactile information at each loop and turn to tell your fingers what to do.  And as for threading the needle, there is a way to thread the needle.  In fact, there are many ways to do so.  You can find the one that works for you.    Let us know when you start.  We will be here to support your efforts.  BTW, when you get started, consider whether it feels like it's clean and in good working condition.  If not, consider a once-over by a good sewing machine maintenance and repair shop.  Go for it!  Cathy Miller