[NFB-Krafters-Korner] important announcement

Jill Rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 9 00:49:12 UTC 2020

I thought it would be appropriate to announce to the list an exciting announcement which was given by Tammy last night at the craft hang out.  Our founder Joyce Kane was given the honor of President Emeritus of the NFB Krafters Division.  Joyce created and served as president of the division for 10 years.  Joyce was also granted a lifetime membership to the division.  Joyce will sit on the board as an honorary member in an advisory role.  Please help us to celebrate an incredible job well done!  But don’t think you are through working Joyce.  In your own words, we need more classes!
Congratulations!
Jill Rossiter

                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10