[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Bead class last night

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 11 17:26:21 UTC 2020

Wow, 16 folks signed up for this class.I feel it was a good response to a
class that hasn't been in the past for a while.

This is the first of more safety pin beading classes I have planned.  This
kit was a little bit of a challenge as it had a lot of beads and 7
differebnt shapes or sizes and some were rather small.

I will say the first and most important thing that is needed is separate
your beads. Once you do that it will go smoothly.

I have given you homework, so you have the week to do it.

Next week will be putting it together and the finishing  touches and it's
done!

Joyce Kane