[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Printed or graphic t-shirts

Rayn Darren rayndarren at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 19:36:43 UTC 2020

Hello crafty peoples!

I'm hoping someone might have a suggestion or two for me here. I have a
client who is looking to create t-shirts for his brand. He teaches chess
online through his website and is wishing to add swag in the form of
t-shirts, to start. Does anyone know of an accessible platform for creating
such? Perhaps Etsy or a private shop by one of you lovely people? I've
checked out several platforms and have had no luck, they're either not
accessible at all or are barely so and the level of effort needed to surpass
their learning curve outweighs the cost of shirt creation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Sarah Hale

Work: 714.852.3238