[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: upcoming class, Little Beaded Ghost

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:37:38 UTC 2020

Thank you Joyce that will get me started so I know what to bring to class with me.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz
The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson