[NFB-Krafters-Korner] MONDAY NIGHT CHATS WILL BE BACK ON THE CHAT LINE

Jill Rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 14 02:38:52 UTC 2020

Hi,
I just wanted to let everyone know that we will be having Monday Night Chats on our regular chat line.  I am so sorry that some of you have had difficulty joining us on the zoom platform.  Monday night chats have always been open to all.  I do not want to leave anyone behind.  That also frees up the zoom account for classes or whatever.
Remember the call in is
786-577-1020 and the access code is 614370#
August 17, 2020 7:30PM Eastern
Christmas is all about the Children! Join us as we make a cute and whimsical ornament sure to delight any child or any kid at heart!
Supplies:
Clear plastic round Christmas ball about 3” in diameter 80mm
Mini pompoms multicolored
Empty cleaned and painted K-cup
Red acrylic paint
Paint brush
1 Silver tab from soda can
E6000 glue or strong clear drying glue of your choice
An idea for those of you who might not want to paint your K cup, you could use red duck tape to cover it.
Hope to see you all Monday night for another fun ornament.
Jill Rossiter

                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10